The InFocus IN124STa Short Throw XGA 3D DLP Projector features a DLP-chip display system that supports immersive 3D Blu-ray projection and BrilliantColor multi-color processing technology. The IN124STa provides XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution, a short 0:6:1 throw ratio, and up to 1080p HDTV compatibility. Its powerful lamp provides up to 3300 lumens of brightness and it will last for up to 6000 hours when using the projector's Eco Blanking Mode. A high 15,000:1 contrast ratio ensures deeper blacks and whiter whites.
The IN124STa offers multiple connectivity options including HDMI, dual VGA, and more. It also features a USB port and 2GB of on-board memory, which you can use for PC-less presenting of documents and media files. The projector supports LAN connectivity for remote control and management via Crestron RoomView Connected or AMX Device Discovery. It works with an optional wireless network adapter as well, which you can use to wirelessly present documents, video, audio, and photos from a computer using Wi-Fi. There's also a free EZ Display app available for your Android or iOS mobile device, which allows you to wirelessly send documents and media files from your smartphone or tablet directly to the projector via Wi-Fi (optional wireless adapter required).
Other connectivity options include dual 3.5mm audio inputs, a 3.5mm audio output, a composite video input, an S-video input, and a VGA monitor output. There's also an RS-232C control terminal and a mini-USB port for display over USB and internal memory file management. This model provides ±40° of vertical keystone correction and support for multiple menu languages as well. It also features multiple security options and it works with the optional interactive InFocus LiteBoard Adapter and LiteBoard Wand (both sold separately). For added flexibility, the IN124STa is compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video systems as well.
- High Brightness & Contrast
- The projector's 3300 lumens of brightness ensures clear, bright images even with the lights on, while its high 15,000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites. Plus, available preset modes provide optimal image quality for a variety of surfaces including beige walls, whiteboards, blackboards, and more.
- Short Throw Ratio
- This model features a short throw lens with a 0.6:1 throw ratio, which lets you present big images - even in tight spaces. A short throw ratio also prevents light from shining in the presenter's face.
- Eco Blanking Mode
- The Eco Blanking feature on the remote control allows you to instantly dim the screen so you can divert your audience's attention onto you. You can also activate this feature when the projector isn't being used and lower the lamp's power usage down to 30%. This saves energy and extends the life of the lamp, which saves you money.
- Works with Optional Interactive Projector LiteBoard Adapter & Wand
- Plug in the optional LiteBoard Adapter (sold separately) to turn your wall into an engaging, collaborative interactive workspace. Once connected, you'll be able to control your favorite PC or Mac applications from around the room with the optional wireless LiteBoard Wand (sold separately) - just as you would with your mouse.
- Display from a Variety of Devices
- You can connect to a variety of devices using the projector's HDMI 1.4, dual VGA, composite, or S-video inputs. You can also use the projector's 2GB of onboard memory or a USB memory device for PC-less presenting. The USB (type-A) port also supports wireless Wi-Fi connectivity via an optional wireless USB adapter (sold separately). There are dual 3.5mm audio inputs, a 3.5mm audio output, and a VGA monitor output as well. Plus, there's a mini-USB port for display over USB and internal memory file management, a USB (type-B) port for control and firmware updates, and an RS-232 control terminal.
- Optional Wi-Fi & Wireless Mobile Device Connectivity
- Thanks to the optional wireless USB adapter (sold separately), this projector can support wireless connectivity. Not only can you wirelessly connect to your computer via Wi-Fi, you can also display Office docs, PDFs, video, audio, and photo files wirelessly from an iOS or Android mobile device. Besides the optional wireless USB adapter, the free InFocus EZ Display app is required for displaying files from your smartphone or tablet. The app is available for Android 4.0 mobile devices and higher. For iOS devices, the app is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5 (optimized for iPhone 5), iPod touch (4th/5th generation), iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (Wi-Fi + 3G), iPad 3rd gen (Wi-Fi), iPad 3rd gen (Wi-Fi + 4G), iPad 4th gen (Wi-Fi), iPad 4th gen (Wi-Fi + 4G), iPad mini (Wi-Fi), and iPad mini (Wi-Fi + 4G). All compatible iOS devices require iOS 5.1 or later.
- Optional Wireless Software System Requirements
- If you do use the optional wireless USB adapter for EZ Display Wi-Fi wireless presenting, you must be connecting to a PC with Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), or 8 (Starter versions not supported). You can also connect to a Mac computer running Mac OS X 10.7 or above. If you're using a PC, it must have a dual-core Intel Core i 1.6 GHz or higher processor (ATOM not supported). If you're using a Mac, it must have a dual-core Intel Core i 1.4 GHz or higher processor (PowerPC not supported). For graphics, your PC or Mac must have an Intel, NVIDIA, or ATI graphics card with 64MB VRAM or above.
- Supports Networking & Room Control
- This model features Ethernet RJ-45 LAN connectivity, which allows you to connect the projector to your network and manage it remotely. You'll be able to send important announcements or emergency notifications for instant display, set up notifications for low lamp life, schedule when the projector gets powered down, and more. Plus, Crestron RoomView Connected and AMX Device Discovery technologies are built into the projector for easy connectivity, programming, and control with those room control systems.
- Blu-ray 3D Capable via HDMI
This model supports 3D content from Blu-ray players via HDMI at 144 Hz. You can also project 3D content over HDMI from cable boxes, dish services, and other devices at 144 Hz. It supports PC-based 3D content as well, configured at 1080p and running at 120 Hz.
Note: DLP Link 3D glasses are required and sold separately.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- The projector's lamp can last as long as 6000 hours, which lowers the total cost of ownership. Plus, there are no filters to replace either.
- Control Options
- The projector's control options include the projector keypad, the IR remote control, the RS-232 terminal, LAN connection, and the USB (type-B) port for slide advance, firmware updates, and optional interactivity.
- Supported Aspect Ratios
- Besides the native 4:3 aspect ratio, the projector also supports 16:9, 16:10, and Auto aspect ratio settings.
- Color Wheel
- This model features a six-segment, 2x speed color wheel that supports 1.07 billion colors.
- Supported Video File Formats
- The projector supports XVID, MPEG4, H.264, H.263, M-JPEG, WMV3, and MPEG-1 video files at 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution. It supports RV3 and RV4 video files at 1280 x 720 HD resolution.
- Supported Audio File Formats
- The projector supports MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, ADPCM-WAV, and AAC audio file formats.
- Supported Photo File Formats
- The projector supports JPG, JPEG, and BMP photo file formats.
- Supported Data File Formats via USB or 2GB Internal Memory
- The projector supports PDFs and Microsoft Office docs from Office 95, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, or 2010.
- Supported Data File Formats via EZ Display for Android
- With the optional wireless adapter and the EZ Display app for Android devices, the projector can support Adobe PDF 1.6 or later files and Microsoft Office docs from Office 2003, 2007, or 2010.
- Supported Data File Formats via EZ Display for iOS
- With the optional wireless adapter and the EZ Display app for iOS devices, the projector can support Adobe PDF 1.6 or later files, iWork '09 or later files, and Microsoft Office docs from Office 2003, 2007, or 2010.
- Keystone Correction
- This model features ±40° of vertical keystone correction.
- Security Features
- The projector's security features include a cable lock slot, a security bar, and a user PIN for password protection.
- Supported Regulations
- This model supports UL and c-UL (US/Canada), FCC (US/Canada), and CE (Europe) regulations.