The water-resistant Tour FX Camera Waist Pack from Mountainsmith is designed to hold a DSLR, lenses, a flash, and other accessories between padded interior dividers in the main compartment, which can be accessed via a zippered clamshell opening. The waist pack's interior features zippered accessory pockets and its exterior features a zippered pocket at the front, a water bottle pocket on one side, and accessory attachment loops on the other, which can hold a lens case.
To carry the waist pack, there is an air-mesh foam back panel with a padded, comfortable waist belt that can be tucked away. Additionally, there is a detachable shoulder strap with a sliding pad and a top grip handle. For extra protection from inclement weather, there is also a removable rain cover.
- Zippered mesh red and green interior lid pockets prevent confusion by allowing you to stash new batteries or memory cards in the green pocket, and used ones in the red pocket
- Mesh slip pocket and zippered pouch on padded waist belt
- Durable construction with YKK zippers and bar tack reinforcements
- Water-resistant exterior fabric
- Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Air-mesh foam back panel
- Compatible with Mountainsmith Strapettes (available separately), which convert select Mountainsmith bags into a type of backpack