The HD7 DJ Headphones from Sennheiser feature an emphasis in the mid-low end and are designed for use in live DJ applications. The HD7's ear cups can swivel up to 210°, allowing for three different wearing positions. The headphones are based on Sennheiser's HD 25 headphones and have a closed-back design to aid in isolation for reduced volume use.
Intended to provide a comfortable fit during extended sessions or performances, the HD7s include a pair of velour ear cushions and a pair of leatherette ear cushions. Two Kevlar-coated cables, one straight and one coiled, are also included and can be attached to either the left or right ear cup, allowing you to swap to your preference. When not in use, the HD7 DJ headphones can be stored and transported in the included protective case.
- Tuned for DJs and Producers
- With some of the world's top DJs on our development team, and fitted with Sennheiser's proprietary acoustics system, the HD6 Mix headphones deliver sound reproduction tuned specifically for the DJs' and producers' needs, and varying environments, inspired by the sound signature of the HD 25
- Designed for Durability
- All parts of these new Sennheiser headphones are crafted for durability for years of use even in the most punishing environments and the roughest everyday studio work. So all you have to bother about is just your music
- Interchangeable Ear Pads
- Built for hours of comfort while performing at the decks or in the studio, the HD6 Mix features interchangeable ear pads in soft velour or leatherette, and at the same time providing outside noise attenuation thanks to their elliptical, circumaural design
- Coiled and Straight Cables
- Demanding DJs and producers know what a good cable is worth. That's why the HD6 Mix headphones come with exchangeable single-sided, Kevlar-coated cables made of oxygen-free copper and featuring gold-plated connectors: one coiled, one straight (both up to 3 m). They are attachable to either ear cup and are fitted with a bayonet twist for a secure connection