This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Underwater Housing from Polaroid is a compact waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the surface with your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera to a maximum depth of 130'. Mechanical controls enable access to all camera functions except for the built-in, pop-up flash. There is also no strobe connector, so you will have to use a separately available constant light source for illumination.
Built for durability, the housing's body is constructed from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and the camera. The housing also features a built-in, flat glass port to accommodate the RX100's lens. Additionally, a hand and neck strap are supplied.
- Features a depth rating of 130'. An O-ring, which provides a watertight seal, and O-ring lubricant, which maintains the seal by preventing it from drying out and cracking, are supplied.
- Mechanical controls consisting of easily operable buttons and dials enable access to all camera functions except for the built-in, pop-up flash.
- Body is constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and the camera.
- Lens Port
- Built-in, flat glass port protects and accommodates the camera's lens.
- Does not allow for use of the camera's built-in, pop-up flash, and also has no strobe connector, so you will have to use a separately available constant light source, such as an LED, for illumination.
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount for attachment to an optional tray with handles, which would provide mounting points for lighting arms and lights, which are available separately.
- A hand and neck strap are supplied.