The gun metal On-Stage Quick Disconnect Table Edge Tablet Mounting System with Snap-On Cover for iPad 2 and 3 features a clamp specifically designed for table edges. It handles surfaces from 0.5-2.12" thick. It is constructed from a combination of aluminum and soft velveteen plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports. A 360° ball joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while a pull back release sleeve makes removing the cover from the mounting bar easy. There's also a prop-up insert that converts the quick release into a slip-free tabletop monopod.
The post and bar design provides versatility. The post doubles as a handle, giving you a better grip that you could never have holding the tablet itself. The snap-on back cover is a tough combination of aluminum and high-strength velvet-textured plastic. Precision cut-outs provide access to all the tablet's buttons and keep the microphone, cameras, speaker, headphone jack, and data/charging port fully functional.
- Quick disconnect version of the On-Stage U-Mount system
- Pull back release sleeve for instant removal from mounting bar
- Wider clamp mounts your tablet to table edges, counters, and other flat surfaces
- U-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a snap-on cover
- Velveteen inner lining provides grip and cushioning
- Threaded aluminum base allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360° rotation, allowing 30° of tilt at any angle, plus three 90° slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting clamp handles surfaces 0.5-2.12" thick
- Fits iPad 2 and 3