The Everfocus EHD363 Vandal-Resistant 3-Axis Outdoor Day/Night IR Dome Camera with 3.7 to 12mm Fixed Lens (NTSC) utilizes a Sony 1/3” 960H EXview HAD CCD sensor and enhanced Effio-E DSP to record high resolution 700TVL color video for security surveillance applications. Advanced functions including Digital WDR/ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction), 2D-NR (2D Noise Reduction), and Anti-CR (Anti-Color Rolling) ensure optimum image quality under low or unbalanced lighting conditions.
The camera is enclosed in a vandal- and weather-resistant housing (IK10 and IP66 rated), which allows for reliable operation in outdoor and indoor environments. True day/night functionality is ensured by 11 high-efficiency IR LEDs (illumination distance of 98’) and a motorized IR-cut filter, making the camera suitable for a wide range of day and night surveillance situations. In addition, dual-voltage 12VDC/24VAC operation (power supply not included), 3-axis mechanical design, and built-in 3.7 to 12mm varifocal auto iris lens bring flexibility to installation and field of view adjustment.
- Sony 1/3" 960H EXview HAD II high resolution CCD sensor for 700TVL images
- Employs Sony Enhanced Effio-E Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chip-set for advanced image processing
- Advanced DSP functions like Digital WDR/ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction), 2D-NR (2D Noise Reduction), Anti-CR (Anti-Color Rolling) for clear images
- Built-in Auto Gain Control (AGC) and Auto Tracing White Balance (ATW) for enhanced image quality
- Varifocal DC iris 3.7 to 12mm lens and 3-axis design for flexible field of view adjustment
- Eleven high efficiency IR LEDs for visibility in low/no light conditions up to 98' (30m)
- True day/night auto switching for best daytime color and low light performance
- Vandal- (IK10 rated) and weather-resistant (IP66 rated) housing
- 12VDC/24VAC dual-power operation (power supply not included)
- CE / FCC certified