The black Dell Inspiron 3000 I3647-1231BK Small Desktop Computer delivers powerful computing performance in a small form factor. This system is powered by a 4th generation 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium G3220 dual-core processor and has 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory. A 500GB 7200 rpm hard drive is built-in for long-term data storage. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi are also onboard for high-speed Internet connectivity. The Intel HD graphics chipset is integrated for high-resolution graphics rendering.
This Dell Inspiron 3000 series computer incorporates a SuperMulti DVD burner for reading and writing data on optical media, and an 8-in-1 card reader for connecting portable media cards. Two USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports are onboard for connecting mass-storage devices such as external hard drives. Additionally, this computer has three 3.5mm ports for 5.1 channel audio output, and a VGA port for outputting video to an external display. With a width of 4" and a height of 10.5", this desktop was designed to have a small footprint.
- Windows 8
- With a tiled-layout and start screen customization, Windows 8 is designed to deliver an intuitive and personalized navigation experience. You can discover new apps in the Windows Store and arrange them on your desktop for easy access.
- Connecting to your peripherals is simple with the computer's two USB 3.0, six USB 2.0, VGA, and RJ45 Ethernet ports. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 are also integrated for wireless connectivity.
- PocketCloud 2.0
PocketCloud 2.0 gives you access to your content and applications from a PC, smartphone or tablet so you can share your data across multiple devices and access them anywhere Internet access is available.
Access: View, share, and edit data on your desktop anytime and anywhere from Internet connected smart devices.
Efficient: Operate efficiently by moving photos, videos and documents between your PC and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
Expandable: Upgrade to PocketCloud Premium to enable multiple connections to other PCs, tablets or smartphones.
- My Dell
My Dell is a support tool that consolidates system information regarding your PC.
Proactive: Advice and alerts to let you know about issues before they happen, and tools to fix issues if they arise.
Reliable: Dell Back-up and Recovery provides automated backup and recovery to help ensure content such as pictures, music and files are backed up for safe keeping. This feature is accessible through the My Dell interface.
Simple: Warranty information and services are designed for simple access in the event of a problem.
- Other Features
- Design: Black frame with silver trim
- Wireless: Dell Wireless-N 1705 and Bluetooth 4.0
- SATA Speed: 6 Gb/s
- Software: Cyberlink Media Suite Essentials