The black Dell 3000 I3847-2308BK Desktop Computer offers powerful computing performance and wireless connectivity. This system is powered by a 4th generation 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium G3220 dual-core processor and has 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory. A 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive is built in for long-term data storage. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi are also onboard for high-speed Internet access. This system is also equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The Intel HD graphics chipset is integrated for high-resolution graphics rendering.
This Dell Inspiron 3000 series computer incorporates a SuperMulti DVD burner for reading and writing data on optical media, and an 8-in-1 card reader for connecting portable media cards. Two USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports are onboard for connecting mass-storage devices such as external hard drives. Additionally, this computer has three 3.5mm ports for 5.1 channel audio output, as well as HDMI and VGA ports for outputting video to an external display.
- Windows 8.1
- With a tiled layout and start screen customization, Windows 8 is designed to deliver an intuitive and personalized navigation experience. You can discover new apps in the Windows Store and arrange them on your desktop for easy access.
- Connecting to your peripherals is simple with the computer's two USB 3.0, six USB 2.0, VGA, HDMI and RJ45 Ethernet ports. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 are also integrated for wireless connectivity.
- PocketCloud 2.0
PocketCloud 2.0 gives you access to your content and applications from a PC, smartphone or tablet so you can share your data across multiple devices and access them anywhere Internet access is available.
Access: View, share, and edit data on your desktop anytime and anywhere from Internet-connected smart devices.
Efficient: Operate efficiently by moving photos, videos and documents between your PC and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
Expandable: Upgrade to PocketCloud Premium to enable multiple connections to other PCs, tablets or smartphones.
- My Dell
My Dell is a support tool that consolidates system information regarding your PC.
Proactive: Advice and alerts to let you know about issues before they happen, and tools to fix issues if they arise.
Reliable: Dell Backup and Recovery provides automated backup and recovery to help ensure content such as pictures, music and files are backed up for safekeeping. This feature is accessible through the My Dell interface.
Simple: Warranty information and services are designed for simple access in the event of a problem.
- 90-Day Phone Support: 24 x 7 phone support for hardware and software issues (including support for 3rd party software). One Year In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis: Have a technician and/or part dispatched to your home following remote diagnosis if the issue is covered by Dell's Limited Hardware Warranty. Please see the manufacturer's website for details.
- Other Features
- Design: Black frame with silver trim
- Wireless: Dell Wireless-N 1705 and Bluetooth 4.0
- SATA Speed: 6 Gb/s
- Software: Cyberlink Media Suite Essentials