The first edition of David Busch's Canon EOS 70D Guide to Digital SLR Photography published by Cengage Course Technology covers practically all the basics of digital shooting with the 70D DSLR Camera. It is a 496 page book with illustrations, including a quick-reference visual roadmap to certain functions and features. Additionally, there are tips for introductory movie-making techniques and tips.
David Busch is a top-selling digital camera guide author and he has written dozens of guides for DSLR cameras. He is a professional photographer who shoots in a commercial studio, weddings, for newspapers, along with groups and organizations. He has also been featured in numerous magazines and publications.
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon EOS 70D Picture
2. The Canon EOS 70D Roadmap
3. Setting Up Your Canon EOS 70D
4. Shooting Basics
5. Photography with your Canon EOS 70D
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making
7. Working with Lenses
8. Working with Light
9. Downloading and Editing
10. Troubleshooting Your Canon EOS 70D