This Induro ALLOY 8M Video Tripod Kit (75mm Bowl) includes aluminum alloy tripod legs, 3/8" half-ball adapter, and padded carrying case. The tripod legs can be spread out to a minimum height of just inches off the ground, allowing for applications in both video and photography. Each leg spreads out independently along three position stops. The tie-down knob for the half-ball adapter has a low-profile design that doesn't interfere with spreading out close to the ground. The max load is 55.1 lb and is supported at all heights from minimum to maximum. The max height is 61.8". The tripod bowl and half-ball adapter are both compatibly 75mm in diameter.
The tripod legs feature three leg sections that tighten/loosen by twist locks. Pivoting feet at the bottom of the legs can be unscrewed to reveal 3/8" threads into which you can attach optional spiked feet. 1/4" and 3/8" threads around the bowl area allow you to attach accessories such as articulating arms with video monitors. The half-ball adapter features a 3/8" stud for attaching standard fluid heads, and the padded carrying case has both shoulder and backpack straps for easy and secure carry. The carry grips around the legs are made of comfortable foam.
- Key Features
- Aluminum alloy tripod legs with a 75mm bowl
- 75mm 3/8" half-ball adapter for attaching standard fluid heads
- Padded carrying case with shoulder and backpack straps
- Max height of 61.8"
- Minimum height: spreads out to just inches off the ground
- Max load of 55.1 lb
- Three leg sections with twist locks
- Removable pivoting feet with 3/8" threads underneath for optional spiked feet
- 1/4" and 3/8" accessory mounting threads around the bowl area
- Foam carry grips