The PAE M 3-Pin XLR Phantom Power Module Adapter by AKG provides phantom power with a gold-plated three-pin XLR connector. With its wide voltage range the module will perform with most available microphone mixers. The module also features a 250 Hz bass roll off for reduction of structure-borne noise. The PAE M 3-Pin comes with an integrated system connector which securely fits all available gooseneck modules of the DAM+ Series as well as the HM1000 M hanging module. The PAE M is for fixed and mobile installations such as houses of worship and conference rooms.
- For fixed and mobile installation
- Contacts designed to prevent connective problems and ensure extra-long life
- RFI Shield technology provides high immunity to radio-frequency interference
- Accepts 9-52V input for almost any available mixer inputs
- Feeds all DAM+ Series capsules for increased flexibility
- Switchable bass roll off for reduction of body noise and proximity effect