The 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz version of the Sony UWP-D Integrated Digital Dual Combo Wireless ENG Basic Kit from B&H provides a basic yet complete ENG (Electronic News Gathering) solution that is designed to support two audio sources and camera operators at once, either using two lavaliers, or a lavalier and a handheld microphone. This kit consists of the UWP-D Integrated Digital Wireless Plug-on ENG Microphone System and the UWP-D Integrated Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone System, plus various accessories.
The included systems come with two camera-mountable receivers, two bodypack transmitters and two lavalier microphones. There is also a plug-on transmitter for using a handheld microphone instead of one of the lavaliers, if desired. This kit adds a handheld microphone to use with the plug-on transmitter, a pouch for the plug-on transmitter, and a waterproof and dustproof road case for transporting the main components. A V-bracket shoe mount is also included to provide ample mounting points for your gear and accessories.
This Kit Includes:
- Sony UWP-D16 Integrated Digital Plug-on & Lavalier Combo Wireless Microphone System (UHF Channels 30/36 and 38/41: 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz)
- Sony UWP-D11 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Lavalier Microphone System (UHF Channels 30/36 and 38/41: 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz)
- Senal ENG-18RL Broadcast Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone (Long)
- Pearstone Universal Plug-In Transmitter Holster Case (Black)
- Pelican 1200 Case with Foam (Black)
- Vello V-Rig 4.1" Triple Shoe Bracket