The 470 to 542 MHz version of the Sony UWP-D ENG Dual Wireless Broadcast Kit from B&H provides a complete solution for ENG (Electronic News Gathering), and allows for two camera operators to each record a different audio source simultaneously by either using two lavaliers, or a lavalier and a handheld microphone. This kit consists of the UWP-D Integrated Digital Wireless Plug-on ENG Microphone System and the UWP-D Integrated Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone System, plus a plethora of accessories.
The systems come with two camera-mountable receivers, two bodypack transmitters, and two Sony lavalier microphones. There is also a plug-on transmitter for using a handheld microphone instead of one of the lavaliers, if desired. For situations that call for increased fidelity, this kit adds a pair of superior lavaliers, and also includes a high-quality handheld mic with low handling noise to use with the plug-on transmitter. It also includes a pouch for the plug-on transmitter, plus a waterproof and dustproof road case for transporting the entire system. Furthermore, a microphone flag is included for broadcaster identification on the handheld microphone, and a V-bracket shoe mount is included to provide ample mounting points for your gear and accessories.
This Kit Includes:
- Sony UWP-D16 Integrated Digital Plug-on & Lavalier Combo Wireless Microphone System (UHF Channels 14/25: 470 to 542 MHz)
- Sony UWP-D11 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Lavalier Microphone System (UHF Channels 14/25: 470 to 542 MHz)
- 2 x Voice Technologies VT500 Omnidirectional Miniature Lavalier Microphone for Sony UWP/WRT-805
- Electro-Voice RE50B - Omnidirectional Dynamic Shockmounted ENG Microphone (Black)
- Auray Square Microphone Flag (Black)
- Pearstone Universal Plug-In Transmitter Holster Case (Black)
- Pelican 1200 Case with Foam (Black)
- Vello V-Rig 4.1" Triple Shoe Bracket