The RZ67 Pro II D Medium Format Camera Body with HX701 Adapter from Mamiya combines the medium format RZ67 Pro II D camera body with the HX701 Adapter enabling use of optional select Phase One and Mamiya Leaf digital backs on the RZ67 Pro II D.
The RZ67 Pro II D shares all the same high performance features of the RZ67 Pro II and also supports communication with select digital backs. Mamiya Serial Communication (MSC) technology allows direct communication between the camera and digital backs supporting shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, shutter release, image count and camera and digital back status information.
The RZ67 Pro II D offers imaging in its 6 x 7cm format and a revolving back mechanism enabling easy horizontal and vertical composition. Rack and pinion bellows focusing supports close-up to infinity focus with RZ lenses without the need for adapters. Fine focusing adjustment knobs and a locking focus lever are provided.
It is compatible with RZ-series lenses as well as interchangeable viewfinders that provide the flexibility to for clear, bright composition at waist-level or eye-level.
The HX-701 adapter is an M-mount adapter which enables you to attach Mamiya Leaf DM and M digital backs and select Phase One digital backs to the RZ67 Pro II D camera body. It features electronic contacts which internally wake the digital back and communicate exact exposure information.
- Revolving film back for easy changeover between horizontal and vertical with corresponding viewfinder indications
- Multi-format capability with optional film magazines - 120 and 220 film options in formats 6 x 7cm and 6 x 4.5cm as well as Polaroid pack and sheet film options
- Leaf shutter in lenses with electronic flash sync capability at all shutter speeds
- Comprehensive line of compatible high quality lenses
- Optional prisms and focusing screens provide the comfort and conveniences you would expect; Interchangeable film backs, Polaroid, or digital capture backs increase the choices that professional photographers can offer their clients
- Manual or motorized film advance options plus many useful accessories make the RZ67 Pro II the ideal image capture solution for today and tomorrows digital and film workflow
- Most lenses and viewfinders from the Mamiya RB67 are usable with the RZ67
The HX701 adapter is bundled with the camera body and enables compatibility with Mamiya and Phase One digital backs. Electronic contacts on the adapter enable communication between camera and back. Compatible digital backs include:
Mamiya Leaf Credo 40, 60 and 80
Leaf Aptus II 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12
Mamiya DM22, 33, 40, 56, 80
Phase One IQ 1XX, 2XX
Phase One P40+, P65+