The Samsung ED-SEF580A Flash is a Samsung A-TTL compatible flash unit for Samsung NX and EX cameras with a powerful guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm. It is capable of covering a zoom range of 24-105mm and has the ability to tilt up 90° and rotate from 120° right to 180° left for a total of 300°. Additionally, this flash has wireless triggering capabilities with compatible cameras and flash units, allowing for wireless control in 4 channels and 3 groups.
In addition to TTL functionality, the ED-SEF580A unit can be controlled manually from full power down to 1/256 power. It also has a graphic LCD display for clear view of your settings as well as a modeling light function for checking your light before taking a shot. Additional features include an AF-assist beam and a high-speed synchronization mode for shutter speeds greater than 1/200 second. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Wide-angle diffuser for increasing flash coverage with wide-angle lenses
- Recycle time of 5.5 seconds with alkaline and 5 seconds with NiMH batteries
- Flash duration of 1/125 to 1/33,000 second
- Color temperature of 5600K±500
- AF-assist beam has range of 3.3 to 33 feet
- Multiflash functionality for firing multiple flashes
- Power save mode
- Light alerts you with blinking when the voltage drops