The N600 Dual Band PoE Access Point from TRENDnet is a wireless access point designed to provide enhanced network coverage while remaining discrete as it features a unique smoke detector design. This dual band access point is compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless standards ensuring a wide variety of devices can communicate with it. It addition to enhanced wireless network standards, you also benefit from 802.1X and 802.3/3u/x/ab/af/az standards allowing you to easily integrate this access point into an existing network configuration.
With a variety of modes including Access Point, Repeater, WDS AP, and WDS Bridge this access point can serve the needs of a variety of network configurations. In addition to network modes, you also benefit from wireless encryption standards up to WPA2 as well as MAC address filtering.
• Off white low profile smoke detector blends into most environments
• Save installation time and costs with PoE
(Optional power port for non-PoE installations)
• Concurrent 300 Mbps dual band wireless N
• Gigabit port maintains high performance connection to network
• Increased wireless coverage with MIMO technology
• Compatible with older wireless G devices
• Independently set each band to Access Point, WDS AP, WDS bridge, or repeater mode
• IPv6 support
• Integrated wireless scan function helps optimize wireless setup
• Up to 8 SSIDs per band (16 total) with isolation support
• Allocate bandwidth to each wireless SSID
• Eight system logs aid network troubleshooting
• Extend network monitoring to this device with SNMP