The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera Body Basic Kit from B&H combines the versatile full-frame DSLR camera with a wide range of useful accessories to complement working with the D610. The basic kit includes a 16GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I memory card, an extra rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, a wireless remote shutter release, an LCD screen protector, a bottle of lens cleaning fluid, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and a shoulder bag to house and protect the camera and kit components.
The D610 features an FX-format 24.3MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution, well-detailed still images and full HD video with notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. Continuous shooting up to 6 fps is supported and a 39-point Multi-CAM 4800 AF system ensures quick and precise focusing abilities. A large 3.2" 921k-dot LCD screen is available for live view monitoring, image review, and menu navigation and dual SD card slots enable overflow recording as well as in-camera image backup and file-type partitioning.
This Kit Includes:
- Nikon D610 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- SanDisk 16GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Ruggard Commando 36 DSLR Shoulder Bag
- Watson EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.0V, 1800mAh)
- Vello FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Nikon
- Vello Glass LCD Screen Protector for Nikon Df, D7100, D4, D600, D610, D800 & D810
- Field Optics Research Solution Spray Bottle (2 oz)
- Pearstone Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, 18% Gray (7 x 7.9")