Combine portability and productivity with the unlocked Samsung Fame GT-S6812 4GB Smartphone. For power and multitasking, this device has a 1.0 GHz dual-core processor and 512MB of RAM. The Galaxy Fame GT-S6812 offers 4GB of built-in storage and has a microSDHC card slot expansion, which accepts cards up to 32GB. The smartphone's micro-USB interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
The Samsung Fame GT-S6812 is endowed with a 3.5" TFT LCD display, which is designed to produce robust images and color depth. The screen's 480 x 320 resolution enables you to view detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video-chatting, this smartphone features a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front camera and 5-megapixel rear camera.
High-speed Internet access is enabled by the smartphone's integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. Bluetooth is also built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Built-in GPS allows you to utilize Google Location and Maps services, as well as receive turn-by-turn directions. The Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6812 has a removable 1,300mAh battery that can deliver up to 6 hours (3G) of talk time.
- GSM / 3G Wireless Connectivity
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 3G capable. 3G is a cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds much faster than older 2G networks. With a 3G connection, this phone should have no problem streaming audio, browsing the web, checking email, or anything else that requires a data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 2G data networks for instances when you can't get a 3G signal. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to often used items like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system, you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. And with native mass storage support, you can have your Android device interface with a computer for file management and content sharing.
- Dual SIM
- The Samsung Galaxy Fame allows you to choose a compatible SIM card, so that you don't have to change a different SIM card for each trip. With dual SIM support you can also separate your work life from your private life.
- Samsung Enhancements
ChatON: Connect all mobile phones through one messenger for texting with friends, as well as sharing videos, images, and voice recordings.
Change Display: Lets you share the display with compatible devices via Wi-Fi, supporting the video player, gallery, and music player.
Motion UI: Uses simple, intuitive motions to do common tasks.
Game Hub Lite: Easy access to premium games that take advantage of Samsung's advanced technology.
Cloud Service: Syncs your photos, documents, contacts, and more to all your devices, storing everything in a cloud to be accessed from anywhere over the web.
- Bluetooth Profiles: PBAP, PBA, A2DP, AVRCP, GAP, HFP, HSP, OPP, SPP, GAVDP, HID, PAN, GATT MAP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- A-GPS with GLONASS Support
- Camera Features
- 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front camera
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- Auto Focus