The Steadicam Scout HD Camera Stabilizer with Compact Vest and Gold Mount Battery Mount features a 2-stage Iso-Elastic arm that supports 5 lb -18 lb payloads and is adjustable without any tools (and removable for storage and transport). The kit comes with a Compact Vest, made for users of slender frame and under 5' 6". The vest features an ergonomic design with solid metal shoulder fasteners. The centerpost is made of carbon fiber and offers a telescoping transport range of 18.5" - 32".
Also included are a 7" Active Matrix LCD HD monitor, Gold Mount battery plate, soft case for storage, brackets, plates, cables, and other accessories. A composite BNC input and RCA output are built-in near the bottom of the centerpost.
Note! The Compact Vest is designed to fit users of slender frame and under 5' 6" tall.
- Key Features
- 5 lb -18 lb payload
- Offers enhanced inertial control and allows dynamic adjustments at the base
- Includes compact vest designed for smaller frames and heights
- 2-stage adjustable Iso-Elastic arm
- 18.5" - 32" telescoping centerpost, made of carbon fiber
- Includes 7" Active Matrix LCD HD monitor
- Provides augmented stability via the dovetail stage base
- Composite BNC input; RCA output connector
- Gold Mount battery mount plate
- Facilitates quick setup via single knob rod-release
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread at the sled base
- Ergonomic knurled grip gimbal
- Dual-Axis Vernier stage
- Includes a soft case for storage