The Gamer Supreme SLC7000 Desktop Gaming Computer from CyberpowerPC is a high-performance desktop computer designed to meet the stringent standards of PC gamers. All components are housed in the black X-TITAN gaming case with an 800-watt power supply. Visuals are handled by the AMD Radeon R9 270X graphics card with 2GB of dedicated memory, which has dual DVI ports, an HDMI port, and a DisplayPort.
The system is powered by an eight-core AMD FX-9370 processor. With eight cores, you'll be able to multitask between several different applications quickly and efficiently. It also has 16GB of DDR3 RAM, a 2TB 7200 rpm hard drive, a 120GB solid state drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, ten USB 2.0 ports, and three USB 3.0 ports. A USB gaming keyboard and mouse are included.
Windows 8.1 is the installed operating system. Windows 8.1 improves the user experience of Windows 8 with several additions and changes. The Start button returns, but has two limited core functions. A left click takes you to the redesigned Start screen featuring tiles that update in real-time. A right click brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control Panel and more. You will also be able to boot directly to the traditional desktop screen instead of the Windows 8.1 Start screen. Windows 8.1 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
Gamer Supreme SLC7000
- Eight-Core AMD FX Performance
- The CyberpowerPC Gamer Supreme SLC7000 houses an AMD FX-9370 processor. Its eight cores can reach a stock speed of 4.4 GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 4.8 GHz, thanks to AMD Turbo Core technology. With an 8MB L3 cache and 16GB of DDR3 RAM, you'll be able to play your favorite PC games with fast, efficient performance.
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics
- With the visionary GCN architecture, the AMD Radeon R9 270X graphics card is primed to enable high performance and clear image quality. With Ultra Resolution Gaming, you can leave high definition in the dust by gaming on displays with much larger resolutions. Whether it is a 4K monitor or multiple HD monitors, you'll get an expansive visual experience. AMD Mantle gives game developers the power to speak directly to the GPU core. With such a direct connection to the graphics hardware, game developers can create a better world of immersion and performance.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- If you're going to play online multiplayer games, you'll need a faster Internet connection. This CyberpowerPC desktop computer offers a 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack so you'll be able to have fast, wired Internet access that is also reliable.
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System
- Keep your system cool under the most intense situations with a liquid cooling system. This liquid cooling system provides extreme thermal dissipation, keeping your processor cooled for the long hours of working or gaming on your system. The included fan provides excellent airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
- High Definition Audio
- With an integrated Realtek sound card, this CyberpowerPC desktop computer supports high-definition 7.1-channel surround sound.
- Included USB Gaming Accessories
- This system comes with a USB keyboard and a USB mouse so you can start gaming as soon as you set up your computer (a monitor is sold separately).
- Solid Build
- This system is housed in a black X-TITAN gaming case and has an 800-watt power supply.
- The Return of the Start Button
- After many requests from Windows users, the Start button makes its triumphant return in Windows 8.1. While it may not be exactly the same as its predecessor in Windows 7, the Start button has two core functions. A left click on the Start button will take you to the Windows 8.1 Start screen featuring live tiles. A right click on the Start button brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control, Network options and more.
- Boot Directly to the Desktop
- Windows 8.1 gives you the choice of booting to the Windows 8.1 Start screen with live tiles or booting to the familiar desktop screen of Windows 7. Users can also boot directly into an app or app view if they choose to.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8.1, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it, so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it.