The unlocked, blue Studio 5.5 D610A 4GB Smartphone from BLU features a 5.5-inch display complete with a 854 x 480 resolution. This display features a pixel density of 178 ppi, making it easy to view videos, photos, games, text messages, and more. Additionally, you benefit from an integrated MediaTek 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor along with a PowerVR Series 544 GPU and 1GB of on-board RAM.
Store all of your content, including photos, videos, movies, music, apps, and more, to the included 4GB on-board memory. If the included storage isn't sufficient, the Studio 5.5 is compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC cards in capacities up to 64GB.
The Studio 5.5 sports a 5MP 2581 x 1936 pixel camera on the back, perfect for taking photos and 720p video at up to 30 fps. Once captured, you can upload your content directly to a variety of social networking sites, send it via text message or email, and more. For added convenience, you can also video chat with family and friends via the integrated front facing VGA camera.
Running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, this 3G and HSPA+ compatible smartphone allows you to connect to high speed mobile data networks to transfer data quickly and efficiently. When data networks are out of reach, you can connect to 802.11 b/g/n compatible Wi-Fi networks to stay connected nearly anywhere you go. In addition to Wi-Fi connectivity, you can connect Bluetooth-compatible devices to the Studio 5.5, as it comes compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 standards.
- Wireless Communications
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 3.5G HSPA+ capable. HSPA+ is a cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds much faster than standard 3G; in some cases, HSPA+ comes close to 4G LTE speeds, but is more widely available than LTE because it uses 3G networks. With an HSPA+ connection, this phone should have no problem streaming video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 2G data networks for instances when you can't get an HSPA+ signal. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to often used items like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system, you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. And with native mass storage support, you can have your Android device interface with a computer for file management and content sharing.
- Dual SIM
- The Studio 5.5 offers dual SIM card slots, providing users the freedom and convenience to access two different phone numbers simultaneously. Additionally, the dual SIM card slots allow you to have two carrier options, such as having an international number and a national number.
- Enhanced Viewing Experience
- The 5.5" display found on the Studio 5.5 features a 854 x 480 resolution complete with a pixel density of 178 ppi.
- The 5MP rear facing camera, complete with an integrated LED flash, allows you to capture photos in a digital format and record enhanced videos in resolutions up to 720p. Additionally, the front facing VGA camera makes it easy to stay connected to friends and family with support for video chatting.