The 2211 Luminox Variable-Output LED WristLight Watch from SureFire is a combination timepiece and flashlight. This configuration of the 2211 WristLight has a 300-lumen maximum output and two low-output settings for longer battery life and close-range illumination. The LED light is activated via one of two pushbutton switches on either side of the watch face, allowing activation with either hand.
Integrated with the WristLight's watch bezel at the 12 o'clock position is a battery indicator light that helps monitor the remaining runtime of the built-in rechargeable battery. A micro-USB port under the watch winder and included USB cable makes charging the battery as easy as plugging-in to a laptop or USB power adapter. Anodized aluminum construction makes the 2211 Luminox both multi-functional and durable. And the watch has a rubber wrist band for comfortable yet snug fit on most wearers.
- LED light with 300 lumen maximum output, 60 lumen and 15 lumen low-output modes
- Luminox watch with self-illuminated hands and numerals
- Battery indicator light built into watch bezel
- Included lithium-ion battery, rechargeable via Micro-USB charging port
- Aluminum housing with corrosion and scratch-resistant Type III anodized hard coat
- Dual pushbutton switches enable ambidextrous activation
- Refractive optical window provides diffused light output