This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The black M900L Vertical Foregrip LED WeaponLight from SureFire is a tactical accessory combining a single-output LED light with a foregrip for firearm forend rails. This light is designed to deliver a tactical advantage by combining the operator's firearm and illuminator into a fully-integrated user-friendly system. A Total Internal Reflector (TIR) lens focuses the 800-lumen output into a narrow beam that also delivers adequate peripheral illumination for close and mid-range engagements. The light is also designed to run for 1.7 hours.
The M900L WeaponLight features a 1.62" bezel diameter and mounts to Picatinny rails using SureFire's Swing-Lever clamp, which is engineered to prevent loosening due to vibration and recoil. The foregrip is constructed from Nitrolon polymer and machined aluminum with anodized hard coat. The entire system is O-ring and gasket sealed, delivering the weatherproof performance needed for a wide range of combat conditions.
Pressure-sensitive pads on either side of the light's vertical grip provide ambidextrous activation capability of the main LED illuminator. Also located on the vertical grip is a pressure pad thumb switch for activating the two low-output LED navigation lights. To prevent accidental activation of the main light and navigation lights, a rotary switch at the bottom of the vertical grip will disable the WeaponLight.
- Single-output 800 lumen LED
- Run time of about 1.7 hours
- Two low-output LED navigation lights
- Total Internal Reflector (TIR) focusing lens with coated window
- Ambidextrous momentary-activation of main light via two pressure pads
- Pressure pad thumb activator for navigation lights
- Constant-on rotary switch for main light
- System-disable rotary switch
- Construction Details
- Hard-coat anodized black finish
- Bezel diameter of 1.62"
- Aluminum and impact-resistant Nitrolon polymer construction
- Integrated Swing-Lever clamp for Picatinny rail
- O-ring and gasket sealed weatherproofing