The blue Vivofit Fitness Band from Garmin is a comfortable rubber wrist band that displays personalized health and fitness information as well as monitors sleep patterns. The Vivofit band can also display activity goals, track your progress, and provide reminders when it's time to exercise. With a customizable, easy-to-read screen you can set up the Vivofit to display the information most crucial to you, whether it be during a work-out, at inactive moments, or even when sleeping.
With the supplied USB ANT stick and free software you can link the information in your band to your computer and send your activities and progress to Garmin Connect. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other Vivofit users or start a competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights. The fitness band will store up to 3 weeks of 24/7 activity data between syncs, or up to 2 weeks of data if a heart rate monitor is used 1 hour per day. A small and large band come supplied with the vivofit, which is water-resistant up to 164' and can work continuously for approximately 1 year on the supplied batteries.
- Fitness band that monitors and displays your daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories burned and even sleep patterns.
- Pairs with optional heart rate monitor for fitness activities.
- Keeps time and reminds you when it is time to exercise or be active.
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal.
- Via the included USB ANT stick or Bluetooth Smart technology the Vivofit can wirelessly link to your computer or select smart devices and you can then save, plan, and share progress on-line at Garmin Connect.
- One-year battery life.
- Water-resistant up to 164'.