The Extreme Pro SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card Reader/Writer from SanDisk allows you to quickly transfer data to and from UHS-II SD memory cards as it comes equipped with a USB 3.0 interface supporting data transfer rates up to 500 MB/s. Quickly transfer all of your HD video files, RAW files, and more directly from your camera to your computer. This card reader/writer is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports, as well as UHS-I, and non-UHS memory cards.
Please note USB extension cord may be required for use with Mac Pro (2013)
- Memory Card Reader Designed for UHS-II Cards
- The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card Reader/Writer is built to handle the high-performance demands of UHS-II memory cards. This single-slot card reader is an ideal accessory for the new generation of high-performance cameras and camcorders based on UHS-II technology.
- USB 3.0 for Transfer Speeds of up to 500 MB/s
- The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card Reader/Writer uses a USB 3.0 interface that offers data transfer speeds of up to 500 MB/s, up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. This increases productivity when moving large quantities of RAW image files or Full HD video files from your camera to your computer.
- Designed for Professionals
- Built to handle the demands of UHS-II technology, this card reader/writer offers professional photographers and videographers the workflow efficiencies needed to stay competitive.
- Compact, Portable Design
- Small enough for fieldwork, the card reader/writer features a compact design that makes it easy to take with you wherever you go. It is also backwards compatible with the USB 2.0 interface, UHS-I cards, and non-UHS cards.