The ATIV One 5 Style DP515A2G-K02US 21.5" Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer from Samsung features a glossy white body with rounded corners and metallic edges. Its unibody design maximizes desk space while the included wireless keyboard and optical mouse eliminates messy cables.
The 21.5" LED-backlit display is a capacitive touchscreen that allows you to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 8.1. The screen features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1920 x 1080 native resolution. The resolution allows the ATIV One 5 Style to play back 1080p Full HD content without upscaling or letterboxing. You can also output video to an external display with the HDMI-out port. You can also use the ATIV One 5 Style as a monitor via the HDMI-in port.
The system is powered by a quad-core 2.0 GHz AMD A6-5200 processor. It also has 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 1TB 5400 rpm hard drive, a 3-in-1 media card reader, an Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam, and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Tweeter and SoundAlive technology.
Windows 8.1 is the installed operating system. Windows 8.1 improves the user experience of Windows 8 with several additions and changes. The Start button returns, but has two limited core functions. A left click takes you to the redesigned Start screen featuring tiles that update in real-time. A right click brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control Panel and more. You will also be able to boot directly to the traditional desktop screen instead of the Windows 8.1 Start screen. Windows 8.1 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
Samsung ATIV One 5 Style
- Quad-Core AMD A6-5200 Performance
- The Samsung ATIV One 5 Style houses an AMD A6-5200 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 2.0 GHz. With a dedicated 2MB L2 cache and 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, you'll be able to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- 21.5" LED-Backlit Capacitive Touchscreen
- The Samsung ATIV One 5 Style has a 21.5" LED-backlit capacitive touchscreen, which allows you to take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures found in Windows 8.1. The advanced 10-point touch support allows you to pinch to zoom, rotate images, and scroll through web pages and photo albums without having to use your mouse. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1920 x 1080 native resolution, which can play back 1080p Full HD content without upscaling or letterboxing. The screen also has a 250-nit brightness and is supported with integrated AMD Radeon 8400 graphics for added performance.
- Powerful, Rich Sound
- Enjoy rich, vibrant sound from movies, music, and games with the ATIV One 5 Style's 2.2-channel sound system and Samsung SoundAlive audio technology. You can even choose to wirelessly connect your smartphone via Bluetooth and stream your tunes through the two built-in 4-watt speakers located on the back of the display.
- Wireless Connectivity
- For a reliable Internet connection, you can connect via the wired Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack. If you prefer to stay untethered, the ATIV One 5 Style supports 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. Bluetooth 4.0 technology is also available for connecting wirelessly to peripherals and accessories, such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Maximize your productivity with the ATIV One 5 Style's expertly designed wireless keyboard and mouse. The keyboard's ergonomic spacing system provides comfort as it increases typing efficiency, and the mouse offers a comfortable grip for superior control. Adjust the volume, change the screen's brightness, or skip a track on your playlist using one of the convenient shortcut keys on the top of the keyboard.
- HomeSync Lite
- With HomeSync Lite, you can use the ATIV One 5 Style as your own personal cloud to store music, photos, videos, and other files. You can also share them easily with your mobile devices without having to pay the fees associated with third-party paid cloud services. Snap a photo with your smartphone and have it instantly upload to your ATIV One 5 Style, where it can be accessible from a number of connected Samsung devices.
- SideSync Technology
- Stay connected with Samsung's SideSync. Now your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet can become an extension of the ATIV One 5 Style when the devices are connected through a USB cable or Wi-Fi. With Phone Screen Sharing Mode, you can view your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet directly on the ATIV One 5 Style's screen or connected monitor. Through this screen virtualization mode, you can directly control your mobile device from the ATIV One 5 Style.
- Multiple Ports Make it Easy to Connect
- Easily connect your ATIV One 5 Style to printers, game consoles, set-top boxes, flash drives, and other devices using the many ports on the back of the display. The computer has two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI in and out ports, a LAN port, a microphone/headphone jack, and a security slot.
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- The Return of the Start Button
- After many requests from Windows users, the Start button makes its triumphant return in Windows 8.1. While it may not be exactly the same as its predecessor in Windows 7, the Start button has two core functions. A left click on the Start button will take you to the Windows 8.1 Start screen featuring live tiles. A right click on the Start button brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control Panel, Network options and more.
- Boot Directly to the Desktop
- Windows 8.1 gives you the choice of booting to the Windows 8.1 Start screen with live tiles or booting to the familiar desktop screen of Windows 7. Users can also boot directly into an app or app view if they choose to.
- Seamless Integration of Multi-Touch Gestures
- Windows 8.1 supports multi-touch gestures. Now, you can use your keyboard, mouse or the touchpad using simple gestures. Whether you're browsing apps, reading a book or typing on the go with touch, you'll be able to seamlessly switch between all three interactive components. With the touchpad, Windows 8.1 allows you to use multi-touch gestures, such as swipe, drag, tap, slide, pinch-to-zoom and more.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8.1, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it, so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it.