The Sweet Peep mini Add-On Video Baby Camera from Lorex lets you pair an additional camera to a Sweet Peep mini parent unit for multi-room, multi-baby monitoring. It features a built-in microphone and a 1/5" color CMOS sensor with a 3.0mm f/2.5 lens, for clear images in all light conditions. When the lights go out, six IR LEDs automatically illuminate the baby with a range of up to 10', and the monitor switches to black-and-white for better contrast and sharper images. There is also a built-in nightlight that is controlled from the parent unit. Up to four of these units can be paired with a single parent unit.
- 1/5" color CMOS camera
- 3.0 mm f/2.5 lens
- Up to 450' range
- Six IR LED array, with a night vision range of up to 10'
- Built-in nightlight, activated from parent unit
- Runs on included power adapter only
- Wall-mountable, hardware included
- Pair up to four of these units with a single Sweet Peep mini parent monitor unit