View high-definition video and stream Internet content with the DMP-BD91 Smart Network Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player from Panasonic. This Blu-ray player supports full HD 1080p playback from its HDMI output, and can also upconvert standard definition DVDs to near 1080p quality. Wi-Fi and Ethernet are built-in for browsing the Internet, and accessing premium streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, and YouTube. DLNA is also onboard for sharing content such as pictures, music, and videos with other DLNA-enabled devices.
This model's HDMI output also supports high-resolution audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD for a robust multi-channel surround sound experience. The Blu-ray player's USB port 2.0 allows you to connect devices such as thumb drives and external hard drives for easy playback of multimedia files. The USB port supports mass-storage devices with capacities up to 2TB.
- Internet Apps
- Access a wide variety of sports, games, music and other Internet multimedia content and streaming services with the DMP-BD91. You can access premium streaming content like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu, CinemaNow, YouTube, and more. Some content may require a subscription for viewing.
- Additional Features
- Connect to home Wi-Fi for streaming movies and social media
- Access content on networked devices in any room with DLNA (DMP & DMR)
- Create personalized TV home screens with Multi-User Mode
- Smart Networking External hard drive playback / DLNA / Internet video on demand / network drive access
- Deep Color and x.v.Color
- Graphical user interface (GUI) / Wallpaper