This is the Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm from Tether Tools. It is a fully adjustable arm designed for positioning a tablet, small monitors, camera, light, flash, and many other accessories in the optimal position.
The dual 5/8" studs integrate with numerous standard photo and film clamps, platforms, and tools used to mount equipment, including Tether Table Aero, Connect iPad Bracket, Rock Solid Camera Platform, and Local Vu Monitor Mounts. The Rock Solid Arm is compact in design, simple to maneuver and features 21" of full extension. It features three articulating joints and can easily mount compatible accessories to any desired location and angle. When the center knob is loosened, all three articulation points loosen for easy maneuverability. When the perfect position is achieved, simply tighten the knob and everything locks securely.
The two 5/8" Baby locking hex stud ball joints rotate 360 degrees, plus a cut-out in each sleeve surrounding the ball allows the stud to be bent 90 degrees. One stud accepts a 3/8"-16 thread, while the other accepts a 1/4"-20 thread for added versatility. Each stud has six milled flat surfaces, so whatever is mounted on the Master Arm, it will not rotate once secured. The central elbow rotates 360 degrees for infinite adjustability.
The Arm's center lock is metal construction with locking teeth. Many arms rely on friction and over-tightening of the knob to hold equipment in place, which may cause sagging or small movements over time. Unlike traditional designs, this arm's all metal construction utilizes a locking system which, once set, prevents any movement or sagging, thus achieving precise results and peace of mind when mounting equipment. Additionally, no replacement friction discs or pads are needed.
- For use with the Rock Solid Master Clamp (sold separately) for mounting to flat or round surfaces
- Compatible with Baby 5/8" receptor
- Integrates with all Tether Table Aero's and Local Vu Monitor Mounts
- For use with Camera Platform plus Rock Solid Master Clamp to mount video plus DSLR cameras
- For use the Wallee Connect Kit, plus Rock Solid Master Clamp to mount an iPad or tablet to a tripod leg, light stand or other convenient locations
- This collective system will work in many additional uses such as mounting to an automobile, wheelchair, or exercise equipment to name a few