Wiley Publications' Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D Digital Field Guide is a comprehensive, practical book that leads you step-by-step through each feature, function, and control of the Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D DSLR camera. Featuring colorful photographs and illustrations throughout, this guide covers all aspects of the camera and also reveals helpful tips and techniques professionals use to create compelling photographs and movies.
The easy-to-follow style of writing covers all of the camera's specifications and attributes and helps with familiarizing oneself with all of the controls for easier, more intuitive use. Over 200 color photographs clearly depict different techniques and functions to help build confidence in using the camera in challenging shooting situations. Additionally, a gray/color checker card is included to help achieve more balanced and consistent white balance and color settings in any environment.
- Table of Contents
- Quick Tour
- Chapter 1: Exploring the Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D
- Chapter 2: Setting Up the Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D
- Chapter 3: Choosing the Right Settings for Your Camera
- Chapter 4: Using Lenses with the Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D
- Chapter 5: Exploring Exposure and Composition
- Chapter 6: Working with Light and Flash
- Chapter 7: Shooting Photos
- Chapter 8: Shooting in the Live View and Movie Modes
- Chapter 9: Viewing, Editing, and Sharing Your Content
- Appendix A: Postproduction
- Appendix B: Accessories
- Appendix C: How to Use the Gray Card and Color Checker