The GeForce GTX Titan Black Superclocked Graphics Card from EVGA is designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and other users looking for the benefits having a dedicated graphics card can provide. Not only can a GPU help render 2D and 3D display graphics faster and with more detail, it can be also used to provide additional general-purpose processing power to a growing number of GPU-aware applications.
This version of the GTX Titan Black features a base GPU clock of 967 MHz, which can be boosted (overclocked) as high as 1072 MHz. It features 2880 CUDA Cores (stream processors) which not only act as shaders to render display graphics, they also allow applications and APIs that support parallel processing to perform hundreds of simple calculations at once. To move data to and from the cores as quickly as possible, the card features 6GB of GDDR5 RAM with a native clock speed of 1750 MHz connected via a 384-bit memory interface. Because GDDR5 RAM moves data at four words per cycle, the effective clock speed for this card works out to 7000 MHz. Between the memory clock and the memory interface this card offers a memory bandwidth of up to 336 GB/s.
The GTX Titan Black can be connected to a variety of display types, including computer monitors, HDTVs, projectors, as well as many 3D and 4K displays. It features an HDMI port, a DisplayPort port, a DVI-I (digital and analog port), and a DVI-D (digital only) port. It can drive up to four displays concurrently, and support 4K (up to 4096 x 2160) displays through HDMI or DisplayPort.
- Popular API Support
- Support for DirectX 11.2, OpenCL, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenGL 4.4, Nvidia CUDA, other APIs allows compatible software to benefit from GPU acceleration, taking much of the processing workload off of the CPU
- Nvidia Surround
- For an immersive gaming experience, you can extend compatible PC games across three displays to simulate natural peripheral vision. Nvidia Surround supports both 2D and 3D displays, and a forth display can be added on the side for other purposes, such as checking email
- Nvidia 3D Vision Ready
- With a combination of wireless glasses and software, 3D Vision transforms compatible PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can stream 3D movies and view 3D digital photographs from 3DVisionLive.com
- Nvidia CUDA Technology
- Allows compatible software to leverage GPU horsepower for increased processing speeds in a number of taxing situations, including video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more
- Multi-GPU Support
- Nvidia SLI technology allows you to combine multiple compatible graphics cards to aggregate GPU power for faster processing, better video game graphics rendering, and overall increased performance
- Image Processing for Games
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates to produce smoother video rendering
- FXAA Technology: Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the Nvidia Control Panel that enables fast anti-aliasing in numerous games
- TXAA Technology: Temporal anti-aliasing
- Nvidia PureVideo HD Technology
- A combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing designed to deliver improved clarity, smoother video, more accurate color, and better image scaling when playing video
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 Support
- Provides twice the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0; for example, an x8 PCI Express 3.0 slot has the same bandwidth as a x16 PCI 2.0 slot. In addition, the card remains backward-compatible with motherboards using earlier generations of PCI Express