The Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter from Microsoft allows you to use third-party headsets with your Xbox One controller. The headset adapter connects to the proprietary port of the Xbox One controller and provides a 3.5mm audio jack for legacy third-party headsets. If your third-party headset only has a 2.5mm audio connector, you can use the included 2.5mm-to-3.5mm adapter in order to get both stereo audio and microphone support from the Xbox One headset adapter. Certain headsets require both a digital audio connection (for game audio) and a 2.5mm connection (for microphone support).
Please note that for certain Xbox Live features, such as party chat and online multiplayer, you will be required to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription.
- Enables most third-party wired stereo gaming headsets to work with Xbox One
- Adjust chat audio without taking your hands off your Xbox One controller
- Access to volume up and down, microphone mute, and game/chat balance controls right at your fingertips
- Connects to the proprietary port on the bottom of the Xbox One controller and features a 3.5mm audio jack for your legacy third-party headset to plug into
- Includes a 2.5mm-to-3.5mm audio adapter to enable stereo headsets with 2.5mm connectors, such as the Xbox 360 wired headset, to work with the Xbox One