The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400SE 24" Large Format Inkjet Printer is a large printer designed for creating vibrant posters, infographics, and similar works up to 24" wide. The iPF6400SE accomplishes its goal with the use of a 6-color LUCIA EX pigment-based ink system that utilizes a red ink cartridge. This printer also features a relatively compact design for placement in small stores or offices.
For large prints, the iPF6400SE can mount a 2 or 3" roll up to 5.9" in diameter and up to 24" wide. This allows for a maximum print size of 24" x 59' with media up to 31.4 mil thick. There is also a range of options for borderless printing from 10" to 24" wide.
Other features of this printer include sub ink tanks that allow for cartridge replacement without interrupting the current print, and 256MB of internal memory. Additionally, this printer has both USB 2.0 and 10/100Base-T/TX Ethernet interfaces for easily fitting into your current computer setup. It comes with starter ink cartridges, a stand with media basket, a 2" roll holder with 3" core adapters, a print head, a maintenance cartridge, a quick setup poster, power cord, software CDs, and 5 sheets of A2-sized heavyweight coated paper.
- LUCIA EX 6-Color Ink System
- Features a red ink cartridge and creates vibrant prints with scratch resistance. The printer even includes a profile that optimizes ink use for making posters and it has excellent color reproduction. Also, the iPF6400SE can take the 130ml and 300ml cartridges.
- Sub-Ink Tank System
- Keeps ink in reserve so that cartridges can be replaced without interrupting the current print.
- Economy Printing Mode
- Reduces ink consumption by up to 50% to help cut printing costs by getting more use out of your ink cartridges.
- Fast Draft Mode
- Produces 1200 x 1200 dpi output at up to 562 ft²/hr on coated and uncoated paper stocks while simultaneously reducing ink consumption by up to 20%.
- PosterArtist Lite for Windows
- Enables easy post creation in just four steps and comes with an image correction function for fixing the color of images. It also has options that will help you cut out selected areas of the image.
- Direct Print & Share Software
- Cloud portal solution that lets users upload and print documents using Google's cloud service.
- Accounting Manager
- Tracks up to 20 print jobs and helps to calculate costs including job cost, ink consumed, media consumed, job completed time, and more.
- Media Configuration Tool
- Lets users make adjustments to printer settings to enhance the quality of the print depending on the media used. It allows for adjustment of media weight and thickness, ink drying, automatic cutting settings, borderless printing, paper feed amount, print-head height, vacuum strength, and maximum ink usage.
- Plug-In for Microsoft Office
- PC utility for easily printing large format documents from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications. Has a simple "wizard" for converting standard 8.5 x 11" documents to poster size.
- Additional Software
- Also includes Canon Printer Driver, Driver Extra Kit with Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function, and an optimized Module for AutoCAD (PC Only) for extra printing features.
- Other Utilities
- imagePROGRAF Status Monitor for Windows, Print Monitor for Mac, and Remote UI are included to help you monitor your printer.