This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 4-12x50 Terra 3X Riflescope from Zeiss combines a versatile magnification range with a large objective to create an optic ideally suited for mid to long-range use with excellent low-light performance. The optical system features Zeiss' MC anti-reflective multicoatings that limit light loss and maximize contrast with true color representation.
The Terra 3X comes with the Z-Plex reticle placed on the rear (second) focal plane. This is a non-illuminated duplex crosshair style reticle with thicker posts on the outside that can be easily seen in low-light conditions. The posts transition to thin center hairs that won't obstruct your target.
- Optical Performance
- 4-12 zoom magnification
- 50mm objective lens diameter
- Zeiss MC multicoated optics
- 27 - 9' @ 100 yd field of view
- 5.2 - 1.7° viewing angle
- 12.5 - 4.2mm exit pupil
- Duplex crosshair reticle with thick posts that taper and draw the eye to thin center hairs
- Posts are easy to see in low-light, and the thin hairs won't cover the target
- Rear (second) focal plane reticle placement
- Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA per click impact point correction
- 42 MOA windage/elevation adjustment range
- 3.6" eye relief
- Construction Details
- 1" single-piece main-tube
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof