The black Cordura with black straps Chronicle Camera Bag from Domke holds a DSLR with an attached lens, a lens such as a 70-200mm f/2.8, two additional lenses and a flash between the GearProtex customizable insert system. Additionally it can accommodate an iPad or similar 9.7" tablet inside a padded, zippered sleeve at the front. For your accessories, there are numerous exterior expandable pouches and a rear slip pocket.
You can quickly access your gear through a dual zipper at the top. A silent-touch fastener system and a dual clip-lock closure give you multiple options for how to secure your gear in the bag. For carrying, there is a detachable shoulder strap or a rear trolley strap to transport it on your luggage.
- Rear slip pocket holds small accessories
- Dual expandable front pockets
- Two expandable zippered side pockets
- Side flap with Domke logo tucks in for anonymity
- Side rain flaps prevent water from leaking into the main compartment from the side
- Antique steel hardware, numbered identity plate, key leash, and YKK zippers
- GearProtex is a customizable insert system allowing you to compartmentalize and organize the interior to create any size or shape section using bendable, touch-fastened dividers
- Compatible with optional PocketFlex, a set of storage components like pockets or pouches that adhere to all interior surfaces to personalize your space