The black Ruggedwear with sand-colored straps Herald Camera Bag from Domke holds a DSLR with an attached lens and a 70-200mm f/2.8 or similar lens between a GearProtex customizable insert system in the main compartment. Additionally, it can accommodate an iPad or a similar-size 9.7" tablet inside a padded, zippered sleeve underneath the front flap. For your accessories, there are numerous exterior expandable pouches, a rear slip pocket, and a zip pocket on the front flap.
You can quickly access your gear via a front flap with a silent touch-fastened closure and a front clip-lock for extra security. For carrying, there is a detachable shoulder strap, a rear trolley strap to transport it on your luggage, and a leather top grip handle.
- Rear slip pocket holds small accessories
- Dual expandable front slip pockets
- Zippered pocket on front flap
- Expandable zippered pouch at each side
- Side flap with Domke logo tucks in for anonymity
- Side rain flaps prevent water from leaking into the main compartment from the side
- Antique steel hardware, numbered identity plate, key leash, and YKK zippers
- GearProtex is a customizable insert system allowing you to compartmentalize and organize the interior to create any size or shape section using bendable, touch-fastened dividers
- Compatible with optional PocketFlex, a set of storage components like pockets or pouches that adhere to all interior surfaces to personalize your space