The tan Cordura with black straps Crosstown Courier Camera Bag from Domke holds a DSLR with a lens, and an additional lens or flash between a GearProtex customizable insert system in the main compartment, which is accessible via a dual zipper at the top. Additionally, it can accommodate an iPad or a similar-size 9.7" tablet inside a padded, zippered sleeve underneath the front flap.
The convenient front flap features a touch-fastener with an option for a silent closure. There are detachable side pouches and a rear slip pocket for accessories, as well as two front expandable pouches underneath the front flap. For carrying the bag there is a detachable shoulder strap and for transporting it on your luggage there is a rear trolley strap.
- Rear slip pocket holds small accessories
- Dual expandable front pockets
- Side flap with Domke logo tucks in for anonymity
- Side rain flaps prevent water from leaking under the front flap
- Numbered identity plate, key leash, and YKK zippers
- GearProtex is a customizable insert system allowing you to compartmentalize and organize the interior to create any size or shape section using bendable, touch-fastened dividers
- Compatible with optional PocketFlex, a set of storage components like pockets or pouches that adhere to all interior surfaces to personalize your space