The 64GB Firma F80 Flash Drive from Silicon Power features a 64GB is a USB 2.0 flash drive designed to store and transfer a large amount of data quickly and efficiently with a max. data transfer rate of up to 480 Mb/s. This drive also remains backwards compatible with USB 1.1 standards.
The Firma F80 is constructed of zinc alloy for enhanced durability and scratch resistance. In addition to durability, this drive comes equipped with a circular shaped ring at the end of it making it easy to take with you on the go.
- Chip on Board Technology
- The reduced size form factor of this USB flash drive is achieved through the use of COB (chip on board) technology ensuring the drive remains water, dust, and shock resistant.
- Enhanced Design
- The Firma F80 features a ring shaped metallic unibody exterior in silver gray. The robust zinc alloy case is sand blasted to create a metallic shine and can resist scratches and fingerprint marks from daily usage.
- Circular Shape for Easy Grasp and Use
- Firma F80 incorporates functionality with enhanced design. The circular shape on the end makes it easy to grasp and fit onto a keychain.
- SP Widget Free Download
• Synchronize/back up "My Documents" folder
• Sync or back up other folders
• Sync or back up "Outlook/Outlook Express"
• Copy and encrypt your data into pen drives
• Download Symantec Norton Internet Security 60-day free trial
• Sync or back up "Favorites" folder
• Lock your computer by password, time, or pen drive