The UWaterG5 4GB Action MP3 Player with FM Radio from Fitness Technologies in metallic gray and blue is a waterproof MP3 player designed to let you listen to music, audio books, talk radio, news or sports programming while doing physical activities. It's well-suited for use while swimming, at the beach, surfing, running, or doing any other type of activity. Simply clip it onto goggles or fasten it to a headband or armband.
The UWaterG5 features a single port 3.5mm copper-plated earphones/USB jack connection that completely seals water out while protecting against corrosion.
With a capacity of 4GB, the UWaterG5 can hold 1,000 to 1,200 songs or 10 audio books, with a continuous playtime of 6 to 8 hours on a single charge of its built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Conveniences include multiple playback modes and a built-in digital FM radio. The UWaterG5 is compliant with both Windows and Mac, and is easy to sync with iTunes. Additionally, it's compact and lightweight for easy portability.
- MP3 player with 4GB memory and built-in FM radio
- Auto/manual tuning
- Activation/deactivation mode for long term battery preservation
- Auto reset
- Ingress protection rating of IPX8 allows you to use it underwater to a depth of 10'
- Includes waterproof/sweatproof 10mm neodymium stereo earphones with a 20" cord
- Random/normal playback modes
- Multi-color LED mode control is easy to view
- Single port plated 3.5mm audio/USB jack
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Easy downloading from iTunes library
- Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (1000+ cycles) lasts for 6-8 hours on a charge
- Compact and lightweight design makes it easy to take anywhere