The mocha gray Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch is designed to combine high-performance and convenience. This device features a 1.63" multi-touch Super AMOLED display and has a 320 x 320 native resolution. The Galaxy Gear is compatible with select Galaxy devices, and uses Bluetooth 4.0 or NFC for wireless pairing. Once paired, the Galaxy Gear gives you the ability to view message notifications, as well as make and receive phone calls without touching your smartphone. For enhanced hands-free functionality, this device is also compatible with Samsung's S Voice technology, which allows you to perform various device functions by speaking directly into the Galaxy Gear's microphone.
The free Gear Manager app is available from the Google Play store for installing on your compatible mobile device. After installation, you can control and access device features from your connected portable device. A 1.9MP camera is built into the Galaxy Gear for capturing high-resolution photos. You can also record high-definition 720p video directly to the Galaxy Gear's 4GB internal storage. For speed and performance, this device has an 800 MHz processor and 512MB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Gear features a rechargeable 315mAh lithium-ion battery and charges via its micro-USB interface; a micro-USB charger is included.
- Smart Relay with Quick Glance Notifications
- You can receive Quick Glance notifications, such as texts, emails, and phone calls, all on the Galaxy Gear. And when you want to respond to one of your messages on your Samsung Galaxy device, Smart Relay automatically displays the same message for you on your phone.
- Find My Device
- If your phone gets misplaced in your home, you can use Galaxy Gear from the next room to remotely activate sounds or vibrations to make it easy to locate. Additionally, you can also use your phone to help you find your Galaxy Gear.
- Auto Lock / Unlock
- Auto Lock senses when you've walked more than five feet away from your Galaxy device and automatically secures it. And when you return, Gear tells your phone that it's you and automatically unlocks it - no PIN entering or thumbprints required.
- Personal Touch
- Use the free Gear Manager app on your Galaxy device to totally customize your experience. Change your camera settings, customize and add new watch faces, enable or disable features, organize your apps, and more.
- S Voice
- Use voice commands to place calls, compose messages, activate key features like the alarm and camera, schedule an event, check the weather, and more. With access to Samsung's S Voice technology right from the Galaxy Gear, you can enjoy hands-free convenience.
The Galaxy Gear is compatible with the Note 3, AT&T Galaxy S 4 Active, Sprint Galaxy S 3, Boost Galaxy S 3, Virgin Mobile Galaxy S 3, AT&T Galaxy S4, AT&T Note 2, U.S. Cellular Note 2, Sprint Note 2, Sprint Galaxy S4, U.S. Cellular Galaxy S4, Verizon Galaxy S4, U.S. Cellular Galaxy S3, and AT&T Galaxy S3.
Note: Please see the manufacturer's website for additional device compatibility information.