The Sunwayfoto PSL-a7II L-Bracket for Sony a7 enables fast changes between portrait and landscape orientation with your Sony a7 without the need to readjust your head and completely recompose the shot. You can simply release the bracket from your Arca-type quick-release clamp, tilt it 90°, and lock the bracket back in place. Using an L-bracket also facilitates a sturdier base of support than tilting an entire head to a 90° position. The vertical and horizontal plates can be separated, and the horizontal plate can be used alone with a tripod or monopod.
- Precision CNC machined from aluminum.
- Two safety stop screws prevent the bracket from accidentally sliding out of a clamp while making adjustments.
- A slot on the bracket allows you to attach a strap to the bracket.
- A convex edge design prevents the camera from twisting.
- Anodized surface provides improved abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Standard 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole.
- Allows for full access to data ports.