The 1st edition book, Sony A7/A7R: From Snapshots to Great Shots by Brian Smith, from Pearson Education, doesn't just explain what the A7 and A7R can do, it explains how to do it. Starting with the top 10 things you need to know about these cameras, author Brian Smith goes into camera details and offers tips on how to operate each camera's features. You'll receive practical advice on which settings to use in specific situations and all the accessible, real-world insights that are glossed over elsewhere.
Sony A7/A7R: From Snapshots to Great Shots is not only a learning guide but is a beautiful book complete with a clear, elegant design and outstanding images. It provides a blend of inspiration, instruction and reference for amateurs, enthusiasts and professionals who want to get started with the A7 or A7R, a compact mirrorless camera with full frame imaging and the performance of a high end DSLR.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Sony A7 / A7R Top Ten List: Ten Tips to Make Your Shooting More Productive Right Out of the Box
- Chapter 2: First Things First: A Few Things to Know and Do Before You Begin Taking Pictures
- Chapter 3: Full Auto Modes: Get Shooting with the Automatic Camera Modes
- Chapter 4: Advanced Modes: Taking Your Photography to the Next Level
- Chapter 5: Portrait Photography: Settings and Features to Make Great Portraits
- Chapter 6: Moving Target: Tricks to Shooting Sports and Action
- Chapter 7: Landscape & Streetscape Photography: Tips Tools & Techniques to Get the Best Landscapes & Streetscapes
- Chapter 8: Mood Lighting: Shooting When the Lights Get Low
- Chapter 9: Creative Compositions: Improve Your Pictures with Strong Compositional Elements
- Chapter 10: Advanced Techniques: Take Your Images to the Next Level
- Chapter 11: Lights, Camera, Action: Getting Professional-looking Video from Your A7/A7R
- Chapter 12: Adapt My A7/A7R: Len Mount Adapters to Expand Your Camera's Lens Choices