The Beachtek DXA-SLR ULTRA is a two-channel, active XLR adapter with built-in preamplifiers for using external microphones and other audio gear with any DSLR camera that has a built-in mic input jack.
The low-noise preamplifiers allow you to record high-quality audio directly to the camera which will always be in sync with the video. Direct audio recording eliminates the need to have a separate audio recording device and having to sync the audio in post editing.
The DXA-SLR ULTRA allows you to connect a wide range of audio devices to your camera including wireless systems, mixers, sound boards and professional condenser microphones that require phantom power. It has built-in VU meters for monitoring your input levels and level control knobs for adjusting your output level to the camera.
- Detachable rod support base to easily attach a matte box, follow focus and other gear to a rod support rig. Includes two threaded 3" rods
- 3.5mm input to loop back from camera for playback monitoring
- Built-in headphone amplifier with volume control and 3.5 mm phone jack lets you monitor the audio from the adapter during recording, or camera during playback
- Switchable 12V/OFF/48V phantom power for both channels
- Built-in limiters prevent distortion from overly hot inputs
- High/low gain setting for each channel and MIC/LINE switches allow connection of a variety of microphones, mixers and other gear for versatility
- Easily replaceable 9-volt battery and low battery indicator
- Transformer-balanced inputs for isolation and enhanced circuit protection
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum enclosure