The handheld, lightweight, Glidecam HD2000 Stabilizer System utilizes a gimbal to isolate the camera from your body movements to add professional looking, floating camera movements to your videos. The stabilizer has a load capacity of 2 to 6 pounds. The 5.6" LCD monitor attaches to the base of the stabilizer using the mounting bracket. The monitor features a 1280x800 resolution, HDMI and 3G/HD-SDI inputs, and one 3G/HD-SDI output. Included with the monitor kit is a shoe mount to 1/4"-20 adapter, sun hood for shooting outdoors, AC adapter, a Canon E6 type battery plate, one E6 type battery, and a battery charger.
The cage for the Pocket Cinema Camera mounts to the camera using 1/4"-20 screws and features multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes for attaching accessories. The cage also keeps access to the battery door open for easy battery and SD card changes. Lastly, an 18.0" (45.7cm) Micro HDMI to standard HDMI cable is included for connecting the HDMI output of the Pocket Cinema Camera to the external monitor.
Please see the links below for more information on the various items in this kit.
This Kit Includes:
- Glidecam HD2000 Stabilizer System
- Wooden Camera Pocket Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera
- Glidecam L4-PRO-BKT Monitor Mounting Bracket
- ikan 5.6" 3G-SDI HD Monitor with Canon LP-E6 Type Battery, Battery Plate & Sun Hood
- ikan HDMI-AD-18 Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Cable (1.5')