The Gemini 500Pro 2-Light Kit from Bowens is aimed at photographers who need a durable, simple-to-operate strobe set-up in the studio or on location. The kit contains 2 complete monolights, a reflector, 36" umbrella, a softbox, two stands, a stand bag and rolling kit case. The 500Pro is a lightweight, compact 500W/s monolight with a 250W proportional modeling lamp, 1.1 second recycle time and a flash duration as short as 1/2900 sec., which is fast enough to freeze most movements.
The 500Pro has built-in wireless trigger capability and the user has the choice of two compatible wireless systems: Bowens own Pulsar Tx or Pocket Wizard compatible receiver cards, both available as options. The control dials and LED read-out of the 500Pro allow full stop and 1/10th stop control of the flash output enabling you to rapidly gain correct exposure.
The Pro series monolights feature voltage sensing circuitry allowing worldwide usage. When AC power is not available the 500Pro can be powered with the Bowens Travelpak battery system. This system is capable of providing up to 750 full-power flashes on a single charge.
- Gemini 500Pro Monolight
- 2 x Complete monolights with flashtube, modeling lamp and power cords
- Multiple Trigger Options
- Accepts Optional Pocket Wizard or Pulsar Tx radio trigger cards. A sync cord is included in the kit. Each Gemini monolight has a built-in photocell
- Quick Control
- Full and 1/10 stop digital exposure control with LED read-out
- Flash Duration (t=0.5)
- As short as 1/2900 sec
- Recycle Time
- To full power: 1.1 sec
- Modeling Lamp Control
- Full, proportional, user defined and off
- Power Options
- AC or battery-powered via optional Travelpak battery system
- Case for Kit
- Partitioned rolling case
- Universal Voltage
- Pro series Gemini's have voltage sensing circuitry, allowing world-wide usage
- All metal monolight body construction