The Gemini 1000Pro 2-Light Kit from Bowens is aimed at photographers who need a durable, simple-to-operate strobe set-up in the studio or on location. The kit contains two complete 1000Pro monolights, a 45" umbrella, a softbox, two stands, a stand bag and a rolling kit case. The 1000Pro is a compact, powerful 1000W/s monolight with a 250W proportional modeling lamp, 2.0 second recycle time and a flash duration as fast as 1/2100 sec., which is fast enough to freeze most movements.
The 1000Pro has built-in wireless capability and is compatible with Bowens Pulsar Tx and Pocket Wizard wireless remote cards, both available as options. The control dials and high-visibility LED read-out of the 1000Pro allow full-stop and 1/10th-stop control of the flash output enabling you to rapidly set the correct exposure over a seven-stop range.
The Gemini Pro series monolights feature voltage sensing circuitry allowing worldwide usage but, when AC power is not available, the 1000Pro can be powered with the optional Bowens Travelpak battery system. This system is capable of providing up to 750 full-power flashes on a single charge.
- Gemini 1000Pro Monolights
- 2 x Complete monolights with flashtube, modeling lamp and power cords
- Multiple Trigger Options
- Accepts Pocket Wizard or Pulsar Tx radio trigger cards. A sync cord is included in the kit. Each Gemini monolight has a built-in photocell.
- Quick Control
- Full and 1/10 stop digital exposure control with high-visibility LED read-out
- Modeling Lamp Control
- Full, proportional, user-defined and off
- Lamp Saver Mode
- Dims the modeling lamp to 50% if no activity is detected for 30 mins.
- Power Options
- AC or battery-powered via optional Travelpak battery system
- Low Sync Voltage
- Low 5 VDC sync to protect DSLR circuitry
- All-metal monolight body construction
- Kit Case
- Partitioned rolling case