The 25UM64-S 25" Widescreen LED Backlit UltraWide IPS Monitor from LG features an UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio, allowing the display to be divided into four individual sections, each displaying different content. This IPS monitor comes compatible with both Mac and Windows-based computers and covers 99% of the sRGB color gamut for enhanced color accuracy.
With a variety of input options including DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI connectors, you can plug this monitor into a variety of computer graphics card configurations. In addition to the connectivity options, the display features a 2560 x 1080 resolution, a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, a 5 ms GtG response time, and a 250 cd/m² brightness rating. To complete the multimedia experience, you also benefit from two integrated 3 watt dual channel speakers.
- Ultrawide 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- This UltraWide 21:9 display makes it easy to view multiple documents at the same time, so you don't need to flip back and forth between them.
- Mac Compatible
- A variety of users will appreciate this Mac-compatible UltraWide 21:9 monitor complete with 4-Screen Split functionality to simplify working with multiple graphics windows.
- sRGB 99%
- With 99% coverage of the sRGB color space, this LG monitor can be used by a variety of individuals that include professional photographers, graphic designers, or anyone looking for highly accurate color.
- 4 Screen Split
- With a single click, the 4-Screen Split feature divides the screen into as many as four customizable segments, two-by-two. Now you can see four different windows at the same time.
- Dual Linkup
- The Dual Linkup feature allows two compatible portable devices--such as a computer, camera, phone, or Blu-ray player--to be connected to the monitor, and both can be viewed on the same screen simultaneously.
- IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology enhances the performance of this liquid crystal display. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and the screen can now be viewed at virtually any angle.
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- Full HD 1080p provides enhanced picture quality over standard HDTV.