The IN8606HD Full 3D 1080p Home Theater Projector from InFocus provides a high-definition image even when it's competing with ambient light sources. The projector features Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution and up to 1080p HDTV compatibility. Its lamp provides 2500 lumens of brightness in High Mode and it will last for up to 6000 hours when using the projector's Eco Mode. Plus, a high 10,000:1 contrast ratio ensures deeper blacks and whiter whites.The projector is also 3D ready for NVIDIA 3D Play TV. Additionally, the IN8606HD can connect to display sources through its HDMI 1.4, VGA and composite video inputs and supports audio through 3.5mm input and output ports. A 1.5x manual zoom offers flexibility for how far you can put the projector from the screen to get a given image size. The projector comes with a plethora of connectors for image sources on the back panel. The choices include, but not exclusive to, dual HDMI ports, S-video, and the usual VGA and composite video ports. Both HDMI ports support all of the 1.4 features for 1080p 3D with video sources like Blu-ray players, cable and set-top boxes. Lastly, it is video quality certified by the Imaging Science Foundation.
- The IN8606HD supports multiple forms of 3D - including HDMI, Blu-ray, 3D broadcasting, video games and NVIDIA 3DTV PC connectivity - in 1080p Full-HD for your maximum viewing pleasure. It is compatible with 144 Hz DLP Link 3D glasses
- 3D Triple Flash
- The IN8606HD uses Texas Instruments DLP Dark Chip 3 technology and drivers (DLP 0.65" 1080p s600 DC3) and incorporates 3D Triple Flash technology. 3D Triple Flash triples the normal 3D frame rate of 48 Hz (24 for the right eye and 24 for the left) to 144 Hz
- ISFccc and Color Management
- The IN8606HD enables color calibration right out of the box, including independent 2D and 3D individual color control and various preset modes and user modes. In addition, the IN8606HD is ISFccc-certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF). ISFccc includes two optimized modes: ISF Day and ISF Night
- The IN8606HD features a 10W on-board speaker and SRS WOW HD technology. You can take this complete home cinema system anywhere. No additional audio equipment is required
- UNISHAPE Lamp Technology
UNISHAPE (Universal Shaped Lamp Light Technology) shapes the light to provide the best possible image output for every millisecond of video - adding contrast to dark scenes, for example, and providing more color variations and brightness exactly where it's needed. The light waveform shape is repeated in synchronization with the image processor and color wheel of the IN8606HD to achieve the very best possible image output.
• Up to 40% brighter
• At least 60% less dithering noise
• At least 80% more colors
• Up to 100% higher contrast
- Dynamic Dimming
Especially for dark scenes, conventional technologies have the problem of unsatisfactory color reproduction and contrast. UNISHAPE with dynamic dimming adapts with millisecond precision to the differences in brightness in the image. That leads to greater contrast and a blacker black.
• Up to 43% more colors in dark scenes
• Higher contrast ratio
• Replaces the need for mechanical aperture
• Allows smaller projector designs
- Low Pulse
Above all, UNISHAPE microsecond-precision reduction of light power adapted to the image delivers more colors and better color gradation. Each 50% low pulse doubles the number of true colors and halves the dithering noise.
• Increases color bit depth
• More colors (1-2 additional bits per color possible)
• Improved color gradients
• Effective image improvement of dark frames
- Variable Plateau
This is the solution to the problem that arises when the brightness of an image is reduced in existing technologies due to color correction and dark video enhancement. UNISHAPE counteracts this effect by adapting lamp output dynamically to the color wheel segment.
• Up to 40% brighter image
• Flexible color correction
• Loss-free adjustment of white point
• Full digital control
- Additional Features
3D color management
3D combination filter
User memory settings
Freeze and blank screen functions