The brown 6MP Trophy Cam Trail Camera from Bushnell is a trail/wildlife camera equipped with a 6MP CMOS image sensor and a PIR motion sensor with a 45' range and a triggering speed of 0.8 sec. The PIR can be set to adjustable, with selectable low, medium and high sensitivity levels, or Auto mode, which automatically regulates sensitivity based on temperature. The camera captures full-color images and 720x480p video with audio. The Hyper Night Vision flash consists of 32 LEDs that have an effective range of 60'.
Field Scan 2X time-lapse mode captures images at pre-set intervals from 1.0 min to 1.0 hr, within the hours of your choice. Two available time slots allow you to monitor dusk and dawn movement. Date, temperature and phase of the moon at time of capture are stamped onto your images automatically. The camera is equipped with a black-and-white text LCD screen, so you'll need to playback and review images later on a computer.
The camera's rugged, weatherproof design ensures that you can leave it outdoors to do its thing without having to worry about it. Power is supplied by 8 AA batteries. The Trophy Cam records files to SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB.
- 6MP Image Sensor
- At the heart of the camera is a CMOS image sensor with a resolution of 6MP. Capture full-color images and 720x480p video with audio in both well-lit and dim lighting conditions, thanks to the day / night autosensor. Video length can be programmed from 1-60 sec.
- Hyper PIR Motion Sensor
- Motion-activated up to a range of 45' and offering a wide coverage area, the PIR (passive infrared) sensor detects the changes in temperature that occur when subjects move and captures images in response. In adjustable mode, you can set the sensor to low, medium or high sensitivity levels, while in Auto mode, sensitivity is regulated automatically based on temperature. The triggering speed is 0.8 sec. Multi-image mode lets you capture 2-3 images per trigger instead of just 1. You can program the trigger interval from 1 sec. to 60 min to suit your needs.
- Hyper Night Vision Flash
- Bushnell's Hyper Night Vision technology gives the 32 LEDs in the flash an effective range of 60', and also allows for brighter, sharper image capture at night.
- Field Scan 2X Time-Lapse Mode
- Field Scan 2X time-lapse mode captures images at pre-set intervals from 1.0 min to 1.0 hr, within the hours of your choice--allowing you to see change over time. Two available time slots allow you to monitor dusk and dawn movement. Because it's not dependent on game movement in order to be triggered, time-lapse mode is capable of capturing more images than motion-detect mode, giving you a more complete view of what's going on throughout the day and night. Additionally, the live motion trigger is still active during time-lapse capture, meaning it will still capture images whenever it senses motion.
- LCD Screen
- Equipped with a black-and-white text LCD screen, so you'll need to playback and review images later on a computer.
- Data Stamp
- Images are automatically stamped with the day/date, temperature and moon phase at the time of capture. By recording the phase of the moon, the camera allows you to see which animals are inactive during a full or nearly-full moon--when the brighter lighting conditions will make them more visible to predators. Moon phase also helps you determine if brighter or darker backgrounds in your images are due to the fullness of the moon.
- Rugged Weatherproof Design
- Durable weatherproof build enables camera to resist rain and function in temperatures from -5 to 140°F.
- Runs on 8 AA batteries. You can also use an optional external power supply.
- SD slot accepts SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity.
- Adjustable web belt for attachment to a tree is supplied. The camera is also configured with a standard 1/4"-20 threaded mount for connection to a tripod or tree mount.