The Noga NF9014CA CineArm NF (Small) is composed of 3-joints that can be quickly and efficiently locked or released using a kip lever-based central mechanism. All 3 joints can be simultaneously locked using the single central locking knob. You can use the articulating arm for loads up to 7.2 pounds.
While supporting camera lights and monitors, you can move the arm horizontally or vertically, as well as achieve tilt adjustments to obtain the best possible view. With equal length on both sides, the arm offers increased strength and holding resistance.
You can attach the articulating arm to a wide range of cameras via 1/4" -20 top and 1/4" -20 bottom screws. Lastly, it weighs just 0.6 pounds.
- Three-joint mounting arm
- Provides quick and efficient locking or release of arms using a kip lever-based central mechanism
- Offers simultaneous locking of all three joints via single central locking knob
- Provides horizontal, vertical as well as tilt adjustments allowing you to obtain the best possible view
- Equal length on both sides of the arms for increased strength and holding resistance
- Attaches to a wide range of cameras via 1/4" -20 top and 1/4" -20 bottom screws
- Supports camera lights and monitors
- Ensures enhanced portability owing to its lightweight - (0.6 lb) construction